Saturday 17 November 2012

#Reflections

I have decided to end of my last post with a short reflection of ES2007S. This module has certainly impacted me and laid grounds for my future experiences in the workforce. Personally, the most significant lessons were on effective communication. Beforehand, I felt communication should be a natural tendency for all. However, during the module, I discovered certain aspects of communication which I have never though about. This gave structure to the lifeskill, and made me appreciate that connection built between 2 parties should not be taken for granted. On top of that, the gap between different generations and how both sides need to accustom to one another was a fantastic take home point.

Next, I would like to talk about how awesome my group mates have been! Both during peer-teaching and the written proposal. Due to time constrain, we had to work efficiently and maximize the the precious time we had together. For our written proposal, we actually met at 730pm on a saturday night (& it was pouring)! Honestly, although we all made sacrifices, none of us actually complained & used the few hours to complete what we had to do. I was really happy with how the proposal turn out (:

Finally, I would really like to thank RJ for conducting this entire module really well! A mixture of presentations, class room interactions worked out really well. What made this class even better were the students themselves! I felt everyone were really friendly and make effort to participate in any way they can.

cheers to es!

Yi Bei

No comments:

Post a Comment